Is ORAL valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ORAL in various dictionaries:
- noun - an examination conducted by spoken communication
- adj - using speech rather than writing
- adj - of or relating to or affecting or for use in the mouth
- adj - of or involving the mouth or mouth region or the surface on which the mouth is located
- adj - a stage in psychosexual development when the child's interest is concentrated in the mouth
- Spoken rather than written.
- Of or relating to the mouth: oral surgery.
- Used in or taken through the mouth: an oral thermometer; an oral vaccine.
- Consisting of or using speech: oral instruction.
- Articulated through the mouth only, with the nasal passages closed.
- Of or relating to the first stage of psychosexual development in psychoanalytic theory, during which the mouth is the chief focus of exploration and pleasure.
- noun - an examination requiring spoken answers
There are 4 letters in ORAL: A L O R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ORAL
To search all scrabble anagrams of ORAL, to go: ORAL?
Rearrange the letters in ORAL and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of ORAL
What's nearby ORAL
Lookup in Wiki for ORAL
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ORAL, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ORAL"