Is LABOR valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of LABOR in various dictionaries:
- noun - a social class comprising those who do manual labor or work for wages
- noun - productive work (especially physical work done for wages)
- noun - concluding state of pregnancy
- noun - an organized attempt by workers to improve their status by united action (particularly via labor unions) or the leaders of this movement
- noun - a political party formed in Great Britain in 1900
- noun - the federal department responsible for promoting the working conditions of wage earners in the United States
- noun - any piece of work that is undertaken or attempted
- verb - strive and make an effort to reach a goal
- verb - work hard
- verb - undergo the efforts of childbirth
- Physical or mental exertion, especially when difficult or exhausting; work.
- Something produced by work.
- A specific task.
- A particular form of work or method of working: manual labor.
- Work for wages.
- Workers considered as a group.
- The trade union movement, especially its officials.
- The physical efforts of childbirth; parturition.
- To work; toil: labored in the fields.
- To strive painstakingly: labored over the needlepoint.
- To proceed with great effort; plod: labored up the hill.
- To suffer from distress or a disadvantage: labored under the misconception that others were cooperating.
- To undergo the efforts of childbirth.
- To deal with in exhaustive or excessive detail; belabor: labor a point in the argument.
- To distress; burden: I will not labor you with trivial matters.
- Of or relating to labor.
- verb - to exert one's powers of body or mind for some purpose
There are 5 letters in LABOR: A B L O R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to LABOR
To search all scrabble anagrams of LABOR, to go: LABOR?
Rearrange the letters in LABOR and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of LABOR
What's nearby LABOR
Lookup in Wiki for LABOR
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of LABOR, do not miss the additional links under "More about: LABOR"