Is ORB valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ORB in various dictionaries:
- noun - the ball-shaped capsule containing the vertebrate eye
- noun - an object with a spherical shape
- verb - move in an orbit
- A sphere or spherical object.
- A celestial body, such as the sun or moon.
- The planet Earth.
- One of a series of concentric transparent spheres thought by ancient and medieval astronomers to revolve about Earth and carry the celestial bodies.
- A globe surmounted by a cross, used as a symbol of monarchial power and justice.
- An eye or eyeball.
- Something of circular form; a circle or an orbit.
- A range of endeavor or activity; a province.
- To shape into a circle or sphere.
- To encircle; enclose.
- verb - to form into a circle or sphere
There are 3 letters in ORB: B O R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ORB
To search all scrabble anagrams of ORB, to go: ORB?
Rearrange the letters in ORB and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of ORB
What's nearby ORB
Lookup in Wiki for ORB
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ORB, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ORB"