Is ROBE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ROBE in various dictionaries:
- noun - any loose flowing garment
- noun - outerwear consisting of a long flowing garment used for official or ceremonial occasions
- verb - clothe formally
- verb - cover as if with clothing
- An official garment worn on formal occasions to show office or rank, as by a judge or high church official.
- An academic gown.
- A dressing gown or bathrobe.
- To cover or dress in or as if in a robe.
- verb - to cover with a robe (a long, loose outer garment)
There are 4 letters in ROBE: B E O R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ROBE
To search all scrabble anagrams of ROBE, to go: ROBE?
Rearrange the letters in ROBE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of ROBE
What's nearby ROBE
Lookup in Wiki for ROBE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ROBE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ROBE"