Is PROBE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PROBE in various dictionaries:
- noun - an inquiry into unfamiliar or questionable activities
- noun - a flexible slender surgical instrument with a blunt end that is used to explore wounds or body cavities
- noun - an exploratory action or expedition
- noun - an investigation conducted using a flexible surgical instrument to explore an injury or a body cavity
- verb - question or examine thoroughly and closely
- verb - examine physically with or as if with a probe
- An exploratory action, expedition, or device, especially one designed to investigate and obtain information on a remote or unknown region: electronic probes into the crust of the earth.
- A slender, flexible surgical instrument used to explore a wound or body cavity.
- The act of exploring or searching with or as if with a device or an instrument.
- A space probe.
- To explore with or as if with a probe: probe a wound to find its extent; probing the anthill with a stick.
- To conduct an exploratory investigation; search.
- verb - to investigate or examine thoroughly
There are 5 letters in PROBE: B E O P R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PROBE
To search all scrabble anagrams of PROBE, to go: PROBE?
Rearrange the letters in PROBE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of PROBE
What's nearby PROBE
Lookup in Wiki for PROBE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PROBE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PROBE"