Is PROBES valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PROBES in various dictionaries:
- noun - an inquiry into unfamiliar or questionable activities
- noun - a flexible slender surgical instrument with a blunt end that is used to explore wounds or body cavities
- noun - an exploratory action or expedition
- noun - an investigation conducted using a flexible surgical instrument to explore an injury or a body cavity
- verb - question or examine thoroughly and closely
- verb - examine physically with or as if with a probe
- verb - to investigate or examine thoroughly
There are 6 letters in PROBES: B E O P R S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PROBES
To search all scrabble anagrams of PROBES, to go: PROBES?
Rearrange the letters in PROBES and see some winning combinations
6 letters out of PROBES
5 letters out of PROBES
4 letters out of PROBES
3 letters out of PROBES
2 letters out of PROBES
Contextual use of PROBES
What's nearby PROBES
Lookup in Wiki for PROBES
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PROBES, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PROBES"