Is SORE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SORE in various dictionaries:
- noun - an open skin infection
- adj - hurting
- adj - causing misery or pain or distress
- adj - roused to anger
- Painful to the touch; tender.
- Feeling physical pain; hurting: sore all over.
- Causing misery, sorrow, or distress; grievous: in sore need.
- Causing embarrassment or irritation: a sore subject.
- Full of distress; sorrowful.
- Angry; offended.
- An open skin lesion, wound, or ulcer.
- verb - to mutilate the feet of (a horse) so as to force a particular gait
- adj - painfully sensitive to the touch
There are 4 letters in SORE: E O R S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SORE
To search all scrabble anagrams of SORE, to go: SORE?
Rearrange the letters in SORE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SORE
What's nearby SORE
Lookup in Wiki for SORE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SORE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SORE"