Is SCORE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SCORE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a number or letter indicating quality (especially of a student's performance)
- noun - a written form of a musical composition
- noun - a number that expresses the accomplishment of a team or an individual in a game or contest
- noun - a set of twenty members
- noun - grounds
- noun - the facts about an actual situation
- noun - an amount due (as at a restaurant or bar)
- noun - a slight surface cut (especially a notch that is made to keep a tally)
- noun - a resentment strong enough to justify retaliation
- noun - the act of scoring in a game or sport
- noun - a seduction culminating in sexual intercourse
- verb - gain points in a game
- verb - make small marks into the surface of
- verb - make underscoring marks
- verb - write a musical score for
- verb - induce to have sex
- verb - get a certain number or letter indicating quality or performance
- verb - assign a grade or rank to, according to one's evaluation
- A notch or an incision, especially one that is made to keep a tally.
- Sports & Games.
- A usually numerical record of a competitive event: keeping score.
- The total number of points made by each competitor or side in a contest, either final or at a given stage: The score stood tied in the bottom of the ninth inning.
- The number of points attributed to a competitor or team.
- A result, usually expressed numerically, of a test or examination.
- An amount due; a debt.
- A grievance that is harbored and requires satisfaction: settle an old score.
- A ground; a reason.
- A group of 20 items.
- The written form of a composition for orchestral or vocal parts, either complete or for a particular instrument or voice.
- A composition written for a musical comedy.
- The act of securing an advantage, especially a surprising or significant gain: “He had dropped out of school and gone for that quick dollar, that big score” (Peter Goldman).
- The act or an instance of buying illicit drugs.
- A successful robbery.
- A sexual conquest.
- To mark with lines or notches, especially for the purpose of keeping a record.
- To cancel or eliminate by or as if by superimposing lines.
- To mark the surface of (meat, for example) with usually parallel cuts.
- Sports & Games.
- To gain (a point) in a game or contest.
- To count or be worth as points.
- To achieve; win.
- To evaluate and assign a grade to.
- To orchestrate.
- To arrange for a specific instrument.
- To criticize cuttingly; berate.
- To succeed in acquiring: scored two tickets to the play.
- To succeed in obtaining (an illicit drug): “Aging punks try to impress her with tales of... the different drugs they’ve scored” (Art Jahnke).
- Sports & Games.
- To make a point in a game or contest.
- To keep the score of a game or contest.
- To achieve a purpose or advantage, especially to make a surprising gain or coup: “They... score in places like the bond market” (Mike Barnicle).
- To succeed in seducing someone sexually.
- To succeed in buying or obtaining an illicit drug.
- verb - to make a point in a game or contest
There are 5 letters in SCORE: C E O R S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SCORE
To search all scrabble anagrams of SCORE, to go: SCORE?
Rearrange the letters in SCORE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SCORE
What's nearby SCORE
Lookup in Wiki for SCORE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SCORE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SCORE"