Is ESCORT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ESCORT in various dictionaries:
- noun - someone who escorts and protects a prominent person
- noun - the act of accompanying someone or something in order to protect them
- noun - an attendant who is employed to accompany someone
- noun - a participant in a date
- verb - accompany as an escort
- verb - accompany or escort
- One or more persons accompanying another to guide, protect, or show honor.
- A man who is the companion of a woman, especially on a social occasion.
- One or more vehicles accompanying another vehicle to guide, protect, or honor its passengers.
- One or more warships or planes used to defend or protect other craft from enemy attack.
- The state of being accompanied by a person or protective guard.
There are 6 letters in ESCORT: C E O R S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ESCORT
To search all scrabble anagrams of ESCORT, to go: ESCORT?
Rearrange the letters in ESCORT and see some winning combinations
6 letters out of ESCORT
5 letters out of ESCORT
4 letters out of ESCORT
3 letters out of ESCORT
2 letters out of ESCORT
Contextual use of ESCORT
What's nearby ESCORT
Lookup in Wiki for ESCORT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ESCORT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ESCORT"