Is SORT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SORT in various dictionaries:
- noun - a category of things distinguished by some common characteristic or quality
- noun - an approximate definition or example
- noun - a person of a particular character or nature
- noun - an operation that segregates items into groups according to a specified criterion
- verb - examine in order to test suitability
- verb - arrange or order by classes or categories
- A group of persons or things of the same general character; a kind.
- One that typifies a group or exemplifies a characteristic: The clerk is a decent sort.
- One of the characters in a font of type.
- To arrange according to class, kind, or size; classify.
- To separate from others: sort out the wheat from the chaff.
- To clarify by going over mentally: She tried to sort out her problems.
- Of a mediocre or inferior kind: a constitutional government of a sort.
- Of one kind or another: knew many folktales of sorts.
- Slightly ill.
- Somewhat; rather: “Gambling and prostitution... have been prohibited, but only sort of” (George F.
- adv - to arrange according to kind, class, or size [v -ED, -ING, -S] : SORTABLE [adj], SORTABLY
There are 4 letters in SORT: O R S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SORT
To search all scrabble anagrams of SORT, to go: SORT?
Rearrange the letters in SORT and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SORT
What's nearby SORT
Lookup in Wiki for SORT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SORT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SORT"