Is ROAST valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ROAST in various dictionaries:
- noun - a piece of meat roasted or for roasting and of a size for slicing into more than one portion
- noun - negative criticism
- verb - cook with dry heat, usually in an oven
- verb - subject to laughter or ridicule
- adj - (meat) cooked by dry heat in an oven
- To cook with dry heat, as in an oven or near hot coals.
- To dry, brown, or parch by exposing to heat.
- To expose to great or excessive heat.
- To heat (ores) in a furnace in order to dehydrate, purify, or oxidize before smelting.
- To ridicule or criticize harshly.
- To cook food in an oven.
- To undergo roasting.
- Something roasted.
- A cut of meat suitable or prepared for roasting.
- The act or process of roasting.
- The state of being roasted.
- Harsh ridicule or criticism.
- Roasted: roast duck.
- verb - to cook with dry heat
There are 5 letters in ROAST: A O R S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ROAST
To search all scrabble anagrams of ROAST, to go: ROAST?
Rearrange the letters in ROAST and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of ROAST
What's nearby ROAST
Lookup in Wiki for ROAST
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ROAST, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ROAST"