Is STROMA valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of STROMA in various dictionaries:
- noun - a mass of fungal tissue that has spore-bearing structures embedded in it or on it
- noun - the dense colorless framework of a chloroplast
- noun - the supporting tissue of an organ (as opposed to parenchyma)
- The connective tissue framework of an organ, a gland, or other structure, as distinguished from the tissues performing the special function of the organ or part.
- The spongy, colorless framework of a red blood cell or other cell.
- adj - the substance that forms the framework of an organ or cell [n -MATA] : STROMAL
There are 6 letters in STROMA: A M O R S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to STROMA
To search all scrabble anagrams of STROMA, to go: STROMA?
Rearrange the letters in STROMA and see some winning combinations
6 letters out of STROMA
5 letters out of STROMA
4 letters out of STROMA
3 letters out of STROMA
2 letters out of STROMA
Contextual use of STROMA
What's nearby STROMA
Lookup in Wiki for STROMA
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of STROMA, do not miss the additional links under "More about: STROMA"