Is SOMA valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SOMA in various dictionaries:
- noun - leafless East Indian vine
- noun - personification of a sacred intoxicating drink used in Vedic ritual
- noun - alternative names for the body of a human being
- The entire body of an organism, exclusive of the germ cells.
- The body of an individual as contrasted with the mind or psyche.
- adj - the body of an organism [n -MATA or -MAS] : SOMATIC
There are 4 letters in SOMA: A M O S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SOMA
To search all scrabble anagrams of SOMA, to go: SOMA?
Rearrange the letters in SOMA and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SOMA
What's nearby SOMA
Lookup in Wiki for SOMA
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SOMA, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SOMA"