Is MATS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of MATS in various dictionaries:
- noun - a thick flat pad used as a floor covering
- noun - mounting consisting of a border or background for a picture
- noun - sports equipment consisting of a piece of thick padding on the floor for gymnastic sports
- noun - a mass that is densely tangled or interwoven
- noun - a master's degree in teaching
- noun - the property of having little or no contrast
- noun - a small pad of material that is used to protect surface from an object placed on it
- verb - twist together or entwine into a confusing mass
- verb - change texture so as to become matted and felt-like
- verb - to pack down so as to form a dense mass
There are 4 letters in MATS: A M S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to MATS
To search all scrabble anagrams of MATS, to go: MATS?
Rearrange the letters in MATS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of MATS
What's nearby MATS
Lookup in Wiki for MATS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of MATS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: MATS"