Is ATOM valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ATOM in various dictionaries:
- noun - (physics and chemistry) the smallest component of an element having the chemical properties of the element
- noun - (nontechnical usage) a tiny piece of anything
- A part or particle considered to be an irreducible constituent of a specified system.
- The irreducible, indestructible material unit postulated by ancient atomism.
- An extremely small part, quantity, or amount.
- Chemistry & Physics.
- A unit of matter, the smallest unit of an element, having all the characteristics of that element and consisting of a dense, central, positively charged nucleus surrounded by a system of electrons.
- This unit regarded as a source of nuclear energy.
- adj - the smallest unit of an element [n -S] : ATOMIC, ATOMICAL
There are 4 letters in ATOM: A M O T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ATOM
To search all scrabble anagrams of ATOM, to go: ATOM?
Rearrange the letters in ATOM and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of ATOM
What's nearby ATOM
Lookup in Wiki for ATOM
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ATOM, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ATOM"