Is TRAM valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of TRAM in various dictionaries:
- noun - a conveyance that transports passengers or freight in carriers suspended from cables and supported by a series of towers
- noun - a four-wheeled wagon that runs on tracks in a mine
- noun - a wheeled vehicle that runs on rails and is propelled by electricity
- verb - travel by tram
- Chiefly British.
- A streetcar.
- A streetcar line.
- A cable car, especially one suspended from an overhead cable.
- A four-wheeled, open, box-shaped wagon or iron car run on tracks in a coal mine.
- An instrument for gauging and adjusting machine parts; a trammel.
- Accurate mechanical adjustment: The device is in tram.
- A heavy silk thread used for the weft, or cross threads, in fine velvet or silk.
- verb - to convey in a tramcar
There are 4 letters in TRAM: A M R T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to TRAM
To search all scrabble anagrams of TRAM, to go: TRAM?
Rearrange the letters in TRAM and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of TRAM
What's nearby TRAM
Lookup in Wiki for TRAM
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of TRAM, do not miss the additional links under "More about: TRAM"