Is ART valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ART in various dictionaries:
- noun - the products of human creativity
- noun - the creation of beautiful or significant things
- noun - a superior skill that you can learn by study and practice and observation
- noun - photographs or other visual representations in a printed publication
- Human effort to imitate, supplement, alter, or counteract the work of nature.
- The conscious production or arrangement of sounds, colors, forms, movements, or other elements in a manner that affects the sense of beauty, specifically the production of the beautiful in a graphic or plastic medium.
- The study of these activities.
- The product of these activities; human works of beauty considered as a group.
- High quality of conception or execution, as found in works of beauty; aesthetic value.
- A field or category of art, such as music, ballet, or literature.
- A nonscientific branch of learning; one of the liberal arts.
- A system of principles and methods employed in the performance of a set of activities: the art of building.
- A trade or craft that applies such a system of principles and methods: the art of the lexicographer.
- Skill that is attained by study, practice, or observation: the art of the baker; the blacksmith’s art.
- Skill arising from the exercise of intuitive faculties: “Self-criticism is an art not many are qualified to practice” (Joyce Carol Oates).
- Artful contrivance; cunning.
- The central meaning shared by these nouns is “skill in doing or performing that is attained by study, practice, or observation”: the art of expressing oneself clearly; pottery that reveals craft and fine workmanship; political expertise; a knack for teaching; the know-how to sew one’s own clothes; an outstanding keyboard technique.
- noun - an esthetically pleasing and meaningful arrangement of elements
There are 3 letters in ART: A R T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ART
To search all scrabble anagrams of ART, to go: ART?
Rearrange the letters in ART and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of ART
What's nearby ART
Lookup in Wiki for ART
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ART, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ART"