Is TART valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of TART in various dictionaries:
- noun - a woman who engages in sexual intercourse for money
- noun - a small open pie with a fruit filling
- noun - a pastry cup with a filling of fruit or custard and no top crust
- adj - tasting sour like a lemon
- adj - harsh
- Having a sharp, pungent taste; sour.
- Sharp or bitter in tone or meaning; cutting.
- A small open pie with a sweet filling, as of custard or cooked fruit.
- A pie.
- A prostitute.
- To dress up or make fancy in a tawdry, garish way.
- adj - having a sharp, sour taste
- verb - to dress up
There are 4 letters in TART: A R T T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to TART
To search all scrabble anagrams of TART, to go: TART?
Rearrange the letters in TART and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of TART
What's nearby TART
Lookup in Wiki for TART
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of TART, do not miss the additional links under "More about: TART"