Is TRAIT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of TRAIT in various dictionaries:
- noun - a distinguishing feature of your personal nature
- A distinguishing feature, as of a person’s character.
- A genetically determined characteristic or condition: a recessive trait.
- A stroke with or as if with a pencil.
- A slight degree or amount, as of a quality; a touch or trace: a sermon with a trait of humor.
- noun - a distinguishing characteristic
There are 5 letters in TRAIT: A I R T T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to TRAIT
To search all scrabble anagrams of TRAIT, to go: TRAIT?
Rearrange the letters in TRAIT and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of TRAIT
What's nearby TRAIT
Lookup in Wiki for TRAIT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of TRAIT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: TRAIT"