Is AIR valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of AIR in various dictionaries:
- noun - a mixture of gases (especially oxygen) required for breathing
- noun - the region above the ground
- noun - a distinctive but intangible quality surrounding a person or thing
- noun - a slight wind (usually refreshing)
- noun - the mass of air surrounding the Earth
- noun - once thought to be one of four elements composing the universe (Empedocles)
- noun - a succession of notes forming a distinctive sequence
- noun - medium for radio and television broadcasting
- noun - travel via aircraft
- verb - expose to fresh air
- verb - be broadcast
- verb - broadcast over the airwaves, as in radio or television
- verb - make public
- verb - expose to warm or heated air, so as to dry
- verb - expose to cool or cold air so as to cool or freshen
- A colorless, odorless, tasteless, gaseous mixture, mainly nitrogen (approximately 78 percent) and oxygen (approximately 21 percent) with lesser amounts of argon, carbon dioxide, hydrogen, neon, helium, and other gases.
- This mixture with varying amounts of moisture and particulate matter, enveloping Earth; the atmosphere.
- The atmosphere in an enclosure.
- The sky; the firmament.
- A giant void; nothingness: The money vanished into thin air.
- An atmospheric movement; a breeze or wind.
- Aircraft: send troops to Europe by air.
- Public utterance; vent: gave air to their grievances.
- The electronic broadcast media: “often ridiculed... extremist groups on air” (Christian Science Monitor).
- A peculiar or characteristic impression; an aura.
- Personal bearing, appearance, or manner; mien.
- The soprano or treble part in a harmonized composition.
- A solo with or without accompaniment.
- Air conditioning.
- Often used to modify another noun: air movements; air safety.
- To expose so that air can dry, cool, or freshen; ventilate.
- To be broadcast on television or radio: “tidbits that will air on tonight’s 6 o’clock news” (Terry Ann Knopf).
- adv - near the beginning of a period of time or a series of events
- verb - to expose to the air (the mixture of gases that surrounds the earth)
There are 3 letters in AIR: A I R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to AIR
To search all scrabble anagrams of AIR, to go: AIR?
Rearrange the letters in AIR and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of AIR
What's nearby AIR
Lookup in Wiki for AIR
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of AIR, do not miss the additional links under "More about: AIR"