Is RAID valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of RAID in various dictionaries:
- noun - a sudden short attack
- noun - an attempt by speculators to defraud investors
- verb - search without warning, make a sudden surprise attack on
- verb - enter someone else's territory and take spoils
- verb - take over (a company) by buying a controlling interest of its stock
- verb - search for something needed or desired
- A surprise attack by a small armed force.
- Sudden, forcible entry into a place by police: a raid on a gambling den.
- An entrance into another’s territory for the purpose of seizing goods or valuables.
- A predatory operation mounted against a competitor, especially an attempt to lure away the personnel or membership of a competing organization.
- An attempt to seize control of a company, as by acquiring a majority of its stock.
- To make a raid on.
- verb - to make a sudden assault on
There are 4 letters in RAID: A D I R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to RAID
To search all scrabble anagrams of RAID, to go: RAID?
Rearrange the letters in RAID and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of RAID
What's nearby RAID
Lookup in Wiki for RAID
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of RAID, do not miss the additional links under "More about: RAID"