Is DINAR valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of DINAR in various dictionaries:
- noun - 100 dinars equal 1 rial in Iran
- noun - the basic unit of money in Yugoslavia
- noun - the basic unit of money in Tunisia
- noun - the basic unit of money in Libya
- noun - the basic unit of money in Kuwait
- noun - the basic unit of money in Jordan
- noun - the basic unit of money in Iraq
- noun - the basic unit of money in Bahrain
- noun - the basic unit of money in Algeria
- A basic unit of currency in Algeria, Bahrain, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Libya, Tunisia, Yemen, and Yugoslavia; a unit of currency in Iran.
- Any of several units of gold and silver currency formerly used in the Middle East.
- noun - an ancient gold coin of Muslim areas
There are 5 letters in DINAR: A D I N R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to DINAR
To search all scrabble anagrams of DINAR, to go: DINAR?
Rearrange the letters in DINAR and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of DINAR
What's nearby DINAR
Lookup in Wiki for DINAR
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of DINAR, do not miss the additional links under "More about: DINAR"