Is DRAINS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of DRAINS in various dictionaries:
- noun - emptying something accomplished by allowing liquid to run out of it
- noun - tube inserted into a body cavity (as during surgery) to remove unwanted material
- noun - a pipe through which liquid is carried away
- noun - a gradual depletion of energy or resources
- verb - flow off gradually
- verb - deplete of resources
- verb - empty of liquid
- verb - make weak
- verb - to draw off a liquid
There are 6 letters in DRAINS: A D I N R S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to DRAINS
To search all scrabble anagrams of DRAINS, to go: DRAINS?
Rearrange the letters in DRAINS and see some winning combinations
6 letters out of DRAINS
5 letters out of DRAINS
4 letters out of DRAINS
3 letters out of DRAINS
2 letters out of DRAINS
Contextual use of DRAINS
What's nearby DRAINS
Lookup in Wiki for DRAINS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of DRAINS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: DRAINS"