Is AIDS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of AIDS in various dictionaries:
- noun - a serious (often fatal) disease of the immune system transmitted through blood products especially by sexual contact or contaminated needles
- noun - a resource
- noun - the activity of contributing to the fulfillment of a need or furtherance of an effort or purpose
- noun - money to support a worthy person or cause
- noun - the work of providing treatment for or attending to someone or something
- verb - give help or assistance
- verb - improve the condition of
- A severe immunological disorder caused by the retrovirus HIV, resulting in a defect in cell-mediated immune response that is manifested by increased susceptibility to opportunistic infections and to certain rare cancers, especially Kaposi’s sarcoma.
- adj - to give assistance to [v HELPED or HOLP, HELPED or HOLPEN, HELPING, HELPS] : HELPABLE
There are 4 letters in AIDS: A D I S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to AIDS
To search all scrabble anagrams of AIDS, to go: AIDS?
Rearrange the letters in AIDS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of AIDS
What's nearby AIDS
Lookup in Wiki for AIDS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of AIDS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: AIDS"