Is ASIDE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ASIDE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a line spoken by an actor to the audience but not intended for others on the stage
- noun - a message that departs from the main subject
- adv - on or to one side
- adv - out of the way (especially away from one's thoughts)
- adv - not taken into account or excluded from consideration
- adv - in a different direction
- adv - placed or kept separate and distinct as for a purpose
- adv - in reserve
- To or toward the side: step aside.
- Out of one’s thoughts or mind: put my doubts aside.
- Apart: a day set aside for relaxing.
- In reserve; away: put a little money aside.
- Set out of the way; dispensed with: All joking aside, can you swim 15 miles? — n.
- A piece of dialogue intended for the audience and supposedly not heard by the other actors on stage.
- A remark made in an undertone so as to be inaudible to others nearby.
- A parenthetical departure; a digression.
- noun - a comment by an actor intended to be heard by the audience but not the other actors
There are 5 letters in ASIDE: A D E I S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ASIDE
To search all scrabble anagrams of ASIDE, to go: ASIDE?
Rearrange the letters in ASIDE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of ASIDE
What's nearby ASIDE
Lookup in Wiki for ASIDE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ASIDE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ASIDE"