Is SIDE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SIDE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a place within a region identified relative to a center or reference location
- noun - one of two or more contesting groups
- noun - either the left or right half of a body
- noun - a surface forming part of the outside of an object
- noun - an extended outer surface of an object
- noun - an aspect of something (as contrasted with some other implied aspect)
- noun - a line segment forming part of the perimeter of a plane figure
- noun - a family line of descent
- noun - a lengthwise dressed half of an animal's carcass used for food
- noun - an opinion that is held in opposition to another in an argument or dispute
- noun - an elevated geological formation
- noun - (sports) the spin given to a ball by striking it on one side or releasing it with a sharp twist
- verb - take sides for or against
- adj - located on a side
- A line bounding a plane figure.
- A surface bounding a solid figure.
- A surface of an object, especially a surface joining a top and bottom: the four sides of a box.
- A surface of an object that extends more or less perpendicularly from an observer standing in front: the side of the ship.
- Either of the two surfaces of a flat object: the front side of a piece of paper; the two sides of a record.
- The part within an object or area to the left or right of the observer or of its vertical axis.
- The left or right half of the trunk of a human or animal body: always sleeps on his side; a side of beef.
- The space immediately next to someone: stood at her father’s side.
- The space immediately next to something.
- One of two or more contrasted parts or places within an area, identified by its location with respect to a center: the north side of the park.
- An area separated from another area by an intervening feature, such as a line or barrier: on this side of the Atlantic; the district on the other side of the railroad tracks.
- One of two or more opposing individuals, groups, teams, or sets of opinions.
- One of the positions maintained in a dispute or debate.
- Line of descent: my aunt on my mother’s side.
- Affected superiority; arrogance.
- Located on a side: a side door.
- From or to one side; oblique: a side view.
- Minor; incidental: a side interest.
- In addition to the main part; supplementary: a side benefit.
- To provide sides or siding for: side a frame house with aluminum.
- To be positioned next to: a couch that is sided by low tables.
- To be in agreement with; support.
- In addition to the main portion: coleslaw on the side.
- Verging on; short of: shady deals that were just this side of criminal.
- verb - to agree with or support
There are 4 letters in SIDE: D E I S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SIDE
To search all scrabble anagrams of SIDE, to go: SIDE?
Rearrange the letters in SIDE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SIDE
What's nearby SIDE
Lookup in Wiki for SIDE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SIDE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SIDE"