Is SIDES valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SIDES in various dictionaries:
- noun - a place within a region identified relative to a center or reference location
- noun - one of two or more contesting groups
- noun - either the left or right half of a body
- noun - a surface forming part of the outside of an object
- noun - an extended outer surface of an object
- noun - an aspect of something (as contrasted with some other implied aspect)
- noun - a line segment forming part of the perimeter of a plane figure
- noun - a family line of descent
- noun - a lengthwise dressed half of an animal's carcass used for food
- noun - an opinion that is held in opposition to another in an argument or dispute
- noun - an elevated geological formation
- noun - (sports) the spin given to a ball by striking it on one side or releasing it with a sharp twist
- verb - take sides for or against
- verb - to agree with or support
There are 5 letters in SIDES: D E I S S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SIDES
To search all scrabble anagrams of SIDES, to go: SIDES?
Rearrange the letters in SIDES and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SIDES
What's nearby SIDES
Lookup in Wiki for SIDES
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SIDES, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SIDES"