Is SLIDES valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SLIDES in various dictionaries:
- noun - a small flat rectangular piece of glass on which specimens can be mounted for microscopic study
- noun - (geology) the descent of a large mass of earth or rocks or snow etc.
- noun - (music) rapid sliding up or down the musical scale
- noun - plaything consisting of a sloping chute down which children can slide
- noun - the act of moving smoothly along a surface while remaining in contact with it
- noun - a transparency mounted in a frame
- noun - sloping channel through which things can descend
- verb - move obliquely or sideways, usually in an uncontrolled manner
- verb - to pass or move unobtrusively or smoothly
- verb - move smoothly along a surface
- adj - to move smoothly along a surface [v SLID, SLIDDEN, SLIDING, SLIDES] : SLIDABLE
There are 6 letters in SLIDES: D E I L S S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SLIDES
To search all scrabble anagrams of SLIDES, to go: SLIDES?
Rearrange the letters in SLIDES and see some winning combinations
6 letters out of SLIDES
5 letters out of SLIDES
4 letters out of SLIDES
3 letters out of SLIDES
2 letters out of SLIDES
Contextual use of SLIDES
What's nearby SLIDES
Lookup in Wiki for SLIDES
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SLIDES, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SLIDES"