Is DISHES valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of DISHES in various dictionaries:
- noun - a piece of dishware normally used as a container for holding or serving food
- noun - a particular item of prepared food
- noun - the quantity that a dish will hold
- noun - a very attractive or seductive looking woman
- noun - directional antenna consisting of a parabolic reflector for microwave or radio frequency radiation
- noun - an activity that you like or at which you are superior
- verb - provide (usually but not necessarily food)
- verb - make concave
- verb - to put into a dish (a concave vessel)
There are 6 letters in DISHES: D E H I S S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to DISHES
To search all scrabble anagrams of DISHES, to go: DISHES?
Rearrange the letters in DISHES and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of DISHES
What's nearby DISHES
Lookup in Wiki for DISHES
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of DISHES, do not miss the additional links under "More about: DISHES"