Is SHED valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SHED in various dictionaries:
- noun - an outbuilding with a single story
- verb - get rid of
- verb - pour out in drops or small quantities or as if in drops or small quantities
- verb - cause or allow (a solid substance) to flow or run out or over
- verb - cast off hair, skin, horn, or feathers
- adj - shed at an early stage of development
- To cause to pour forth: shed tears.
- To diffuse or radiate; send forth or impart: shed light.
- To repel without allowing penetration: A duck’s feathers shed water.
- To lose by natural process: a snake shedding its skin.
- To rid oneself of (something not wanted or needed): I shed 25 pounds as a result of my new diet.
- To lose a natural growth or covering by natural process.
- To pour forth, fall off, or drop out: All the leaves have shed.
- Something that sheds, especially an elevation in the earth’s surface from which water flows in two directions; a watershed.
- Something that has been shed.
- A small structure, either freestanding or attached to a larger structure, serving for storage or shelter.
- A large low structure often open on all sides.
- verb - to house in a shed (a small, low structure)
There are 4 letters in SHED: D E H S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SHED
To search all scrabble anagrams of SHED, to go: SHED?
Rearrange the letters in SHED and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SHED
What's nearby SHED
Lookup in Wiki for SHED
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SHED, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SHED"