Is HIDES valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of HIDES in various dictionaries:
- noun - the dressed skin of an animal (especially a large animal)
- noun - body covering of a living animal
- verb - prevent from being seen or discovered
- verb - be or go into hiding
- verb - cover as if with a shroud
- verb - make undecipherable or imperceptible by obscuring or concealing
- verb - to keep from sight or discovery
- verb - to beat with a whip or rod
There are 5 letters in HIDES: D E H I S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to HIDES
To search all scrabble anagrams of HIDES, to go: HIDES?
Rearrange the letters in HIDES and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of HIDES
What's nearby HIDES
Lookup in Wiki for HIDES
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of HIDES, do not miss the additional links under "More about: HIDES"