Is SHIELD valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SHIELD in various dictionaries:
- noun - a protective covering or structure
- noun - armor carried on the arm to intercept blows
- noun - hard outer covering or case of certain organisms such as arthropods and turtles
- verb - protect, hide, or conceal from danger or harm
- verb - hold back a thought or feeling about
- A broad piece of armor made of rigid material and strapped to the arm or carried in the hand for protection against hurled or thrusted weapons.
- A person or thing that provides protection.
- A steel sheet attached to an artillery piece to protect gunners from small-arms fire and shrapnel.
- A wall or housing of concrete or lead built around a nuclear reactor to prevent the escape of radiation.
- A structure or arrangement of metal plates or mesh designed to protect a piece of electronic equipment from electrostatic or magnetic interference.
- A pad worn, as at the armpits, to protect a garment from perspiration.
- A protective plate or similar hard outer covering; a scute or scutellum.
- An escutcheon.
- A decorative emblem that often serves to identify an organization or a government.
- A police officer’s badge.
- A large lowland area, the geologic nucleus of a continent, whose bedrock consists of igneous and metamorphic rocks that are usually Precambrian in age: the Canadian Shield.
- To protect or defend with or as if with a shield; guard.
- To act or serve as a shield or safeguard.
- verb - to provide with a protective cover or shelter
There are 6 letters in SHIELD: D E H I L S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SHIELD
To search all scrabble anagrams of SHIELD, to go: SHIELD?
Rearrange the letters in SHIELD and see some winning combinations
6 letters out of SHIELD
5 letters out of SHIELD
4 letters out of SHIELD
3 letters out of SHIELD
2 letters out of SHIELD
Contextual use of SHIELD
What's nearby SHIELD
Lookup in Wiki for SHIELD
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SHIELD, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SHIELD"