Is LID valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of LID in various dictionaries:
- noun - either of two folds of skin that can be moved to cover or open the eye
- noun - a movable top or cover (hinged or separate) for closing the opening at the top of a box, chest, jar, pan, etc.
- noun - headdress that protects the head from bad weather
- A removable or hinged cover for a hollow receptacle or box.
- An eyelid.
- A flaplike covering, such as an operculum.
- A curb, restraint, or limit: approved a new lid on corporate spending.
- An act of concealment; a cover: told us to keep a lid on the report until the campaign was over.
- A hat.
- An ounce of marijuana.
- verb - to provide with a lid (a movable cover)
There are 3 letters in LID: D I L
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to LID
To search all scrabble anagrams of LID, to go: LID?
Rearrange the letters in LID and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of LID
What's nearby LID
Lookup in Wiki for LID
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of LID, do not miss the additional links under "More about: LID"