Is LIED valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of LIED in various dictionaries:
- noun - a German art song of the 19th century for voice and piano
- verb - be located or situated somewhere
- verb - be lying, be prostrate
- verb - originate (in)
- verb - be and remain in a particular state or condition
- verb - tell an untruth
- verb - have a place in relation to something else
- verb - assume a reclining position
- A German art song in the style of a ballad for solo voice and piano.
- noun - a German song
There are 4 letters in LIED: D E I L
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to LIED
To search all scrabble anagrams of LIED, to go: LIED?
Rearrange the letters in LIED and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of LIED
What's nearby LIED
Lookup in Wiki for LIED
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of LIED, do not miss the additional links under "More about: LIED"