Is DEVIL valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of DEVIL in various dictionaries:
- noun - (Judeo-Christian and Islamic religions) chief spirit of evil and adversary of God
- noun - an evil supernatural being
- noun - a word used in exclamations of confusion
- noun - a rowdy or mischievous person (usually a young man)
- noun - a cruel wicked and inhuman person
- verb - cause annoyance in
- verb - coat or stuff with a spicy paste
- In many religions, the major personified spirit of evil, ruler of Hell, and foe of God.
- A subordinate evil spirit; a demon.
- A wicked or malevolent person.
- A person: a handsome devil; the poor devil.
- An energetic, mischievous, daring, or clever person.
- A printer’s devil.
- A device or machine, especially one having teeth or spikes and used for tearing.
- An outstanding example, especially of something difficult or bad: has a devil of a temper.
- A severe reprimand or expression of anger: gave me the devil for cutting class.
- The opposite of Truth; error.
- To season (food) heavily.
- To annoy, torment, or harass.
- To tear up (cloth or rags) in a toothed machine.
- To be unsuccessful; fail.
- To become depraved.
- Used in the imperative to express anger or impatience.
- verb - to prepare food with pungent seasoning
There are 5 letters in DEVIL: D E I L V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to DEVIL
To search all scrabble anagrams of DEVIL, to go: DEVIL?
Rearrange the letters in DEVIL and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of DEVIL
What's nearby DEVIL
Lookup in Wiki for DEVIL
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of DEVIL, do not miss the additional links under "More about: DEVIL"