Is DIVE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of DIVE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a cheap disreputable nightclub or dance hall
- noun - a headlong plunge into water
- noun - a steep nose-down descent by an aircraft
- noun - a distinguished female operatic singer
- verb - drop steeply
- verb - plunge into water
- verb - swim under water
- To plunge, especially headfirst, into water.
- To execute a dive in athletic competition.
- To participate in the sport of competitive diving.
- To go toward the bottom of a body of water; submerge.
- To engage in the activity of scuba diving.
- To submerge under power.
- To fall head down through the air.
- To descend nose down at an acceleration usually exceeding that of free fall.
- To engage in the sport of skydiving.
- To drop sharply and rapidly; plummet: Stock prices dove 100 points in a single day of trading.
- To rush headlong and vanish into: dive into a crowd.
- To plunge one’s hand into.
- To lunge: dove for the loose ball.
- To cause (an aircraft, for example) to dive.
- A plunge into water, especially done headfirst and in a way established for athletic competition.
- The act or an instance of submerging, as of a submarine or a skin diver.
- A nearly vertical descent at an accelerated speed through the air.
- A quick, pronounced drop.
- A disreputable or run-down bar or nightclub.
- A knockout feigned by prearrangement between prizefighters: The challenger took a dive.
- A lunge or a headlong jump: made a dive to catch the falling teacup.
- An offensive play in which the carrier of the ball plunges into the opposing line in order to gain short yardage.
- verb - to plunge headfirst into water
There are 4 letters in DIVE: D E I V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to DIVE
To search all scrabble anagrams of DIVE, to go: DIVE?
Rearrange the letters in DIVE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of DIVE
What's nearby DIVE
Lookup in Wiki for DIVE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of DIVE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: DIVE"