Is VIDEO valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of VIDEO in various dictionaries:
- noun - the visible part of a television transmission
- noun - a recording of both the visual and audible components (especially one containing a recording of a movie or television program)
- noun - (computer science) the appearance of text and graphics on a video display
- noun - broadcasting visual images of stationary or moving objects
- Of or relating to television, especially televised images.
- Of or relating to videotaped productions or videotape equipment and technology.
- The visual portion of a televised broadcast.
- Television: a star of stage, screen, and video.
- A videocassette or videotape, especially one containing a recording of a movie, music performance, or television program, for playback on a television set.
- noun - a recording for playing on a television set
There are 5 letters in VIDEO: D E I O V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to VIDEO
To search all scrabble anagrams of VIDEO, to go: VIDEO?
Rearrange the letters in VIDEO and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of VIDEO
What's nearby VIDEO
Lookup in Wiki for VIDEO
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of VIDEO, do not miss the additional links under "More about: VIDEO"