Is DOVE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of DOVE in various dictionaries:
- noun - any of numerous small pigeons
- noun - someone who prefers negotiations to armed conflict in the conduct of foreign relations
- noun - a constellation in the southern hemisphere near Puppis and Caelum
- noun - flesh of a pigeon suitable for roasting or braising
- noun - an emblem of peace
- verb - drop steeply
- verb - plunge into water
- verb - swim under water
- Any of various widely distributed birds of the family Columbidae, which includes the pigeons, having a small head and a characteristic cooing call.
- A gentle, innocent person.
- A person who advocates peace, conciliation, or negotiation in preference to confrontation or armed conflict.
- noun - a bird of the pigeon family
There are 4 letters in DOVE: D E O V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to DOVE
To search all scrabble anagrams of DOVE, to go: DOVE?
Rearrange the letters in DOVE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of DOVE
What's nearby DOVE
Lookup in Wiki for DOVE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of DOVE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: DOVE"