Is DROVE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of DROVE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a group of animals (a herd or flock) moving together
- noun - a moving crowd
- noun - a stonemason's chisel with a broad edge for dressing stone
- verb - operate or control a vehicle
- verb - travel or be transported in a vehicle
- verb - cause someone or something to move by driving
- verb - force into or from an action or state, either physically or metaphorically
- verb - to compel or force or urge relentlessly or exert coercive pressure on, or motivate strongly
- verb - cause to move back by force or influence
- verb - compel somebody to do something, often against his own will or judgment
- verb - push, propel, or press with force
- verb - cause to move rapidly by striking or throwing with force
- verb - strive and make an effort to reach a goal
- verb - move into a desired direction of discourse
- verb - have certain properties when driven
- verb - work as a driver
- verb - move by being propelled by a force
- verb - urge forward
- verb - proceed along in a vehicle
- verb - strike with a driver, as in teeing off
- verb - hit very hard, as by swinging a bat horizontally
- verb - excavate horizontally
- verb - cause to function by supplying the force or power for or by controlling
- verb - hunting: search for game
- verb - hunting: chase from cover into more open ground
- A flock or herd being driven in a body.
- A large mass of people moving or acting as a body.
- A large body of like things.
- A stonemason’s broad-edged chisel used for rough hewing.
- A stone surface dressed with such a chisel.
- verb - to drive cattle or sheep
There are 5 letters in DROVE: D E O R V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to DROVE
To search all scrabble anagrams of DROVE, to go: DROVE?
Rearrange the letters in DROVE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of DROVE
What's nearby DROVE
Lookup in Wiki for DROVE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of DROVE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: DROVE"