Is RED valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of RED in various dictionaries:
- noun - red color or pigment
- noun - a tributary of the Mississippi River that flows eastward from Texas along the southern boundary of Oklahoma and through Louisiana
- noun - emotionally charged terms used to refer to extreme radicals or revolutionaries
- noun - the amount by which the cost of a business exceeds its revenue
- adj - of a color at the end of the color spectrum (next to orange)
- adj - characterized by violence or bloodshed
- adj - (especially of the face) reddened or suffused with or as if with blood from emotion or exertion
- The hue of the long-wave end of the visible spectrum, evoked in the human observer by radiant energy with wavelengths of approximately 630 to 750 nanometers; any of a group of colors that may vary in lightness and saturation and whose hue resembles that of blood; one of the additive or light primaries; one of the psychological primary hues.
- A pigment or dye having a red hue.
- Something that has a red hue.
- Often Red.
- A revolutionary activist.
- Having a color resembling that of blood.
- Reddish in color or having parts that are reddish in color: a red dog; a red oak.
- Of or being a Native American.
- Having a ruddy or flushed complexion: red with embarrassment.
- Often Red.
- adj - of the color of blood
- verb - to put in order
There are 3 letters in RED: D E R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to RED
To search all scrabble anagrams of RED, to go: RED?
Rearrange the letters in RED and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of RED
What's nearby RED
Lookup in Wiki for RED
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of RED, do not miss the additional links under "More about: RED"