Is REED valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of REED in various dictionaries:
- noun - tall woody perennial grasses with hollow slender stems especially of the genera Arundo and Phragmites
- noun - United States journalist who reported on the October Revolution from Petrograd in 1917
- noun - United States physician who proved that yellow fever is transmitted by mosquitoes (1851-1902)
- noun - a vibrator consisting of a thin strip of stiff material that vibrates to produce a tone when air streams over it
- noun - a musical instrument that sounds by means of a vibrating reed
- Any of various tall perennial grasses, especially of the genera Phragmites or Arundo, having hollow stems, broad leaves, and large plumelike terminal panicles.
- The stalk of any of these plants.
- A collection of these stalks: reed for making baskets.
- A primitive wind instrument made of a hollow reed stalk.
- A flexible strip of cane or metal set into the mouthpiece or air opening of certain instruments to produce tone by vibrating in response to a stream of air.
- An instrument, such as an oboe or a clarinet, that is fitted with a reed.
- A narrow, movable frame fitted with reed or metal strips that separate the warp threads in weaving.
- A reeding.
- verb - to fasten with reeds (the stalks of tall grasses)
There are 4 letters in REED: D E E R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to REED
To search all scrabble anagrams of REED, to go: REED?
Rearrange the letters in REED and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of REED
What's nearby REED
Lookup in Wiki for REED
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of REED, do not miss the additional links under "More about: REED"