Is CREED valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CREED in various dictionaries:
- noun - any system of principles or beliefs
- noun - the written body of teachings of a religious group that are generally accepted by that group
- A formal statement of religious belief; a confession of faith.
- A system of belief, principles, or opinions: laws banning discrimination on the basis of race or creed; an architectural creed that demanded simple lines.
- adj - a statement of belief [n -S] : CREEDAL
There are 5 letters in CREED: C D E E R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CREED
To search all scrabble anagrams of CREED, to go: CREED?
Rearrange the letters in CREED and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of CREED
What's nearby CREED
Lookup in Wiki for CREED
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CREED, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CREED"