Is SCREED valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SCREED in various dictionaries:
- noun - a long monotonous harangue
- noun - a long piece of writing
- noun - an accurately levelled strip of material placed on a wall or floor as guide for the even application of plaster or concrete
- A long, monotonous harangue or piece of writing.
- A strip of wood, plaster, or metal placed on a wall or pavement as a guide for the even application of plaster or concrete.
- A layer or strip of material used to level off a horizontal surface such as a floor.
- A smooth final surface of a substance, such as concrete, applied to a floor.
- verb - to tear into small strips
There are 6 letters in SCREED: C D E E R S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SCREED
To search all scrabble anagrams of SCREED, to go: SCREED?
Rearrange the letters in SCREED and see some winning combinations
6 letters out of SCREED
5 letters out of SCREED
4 letters out of SCREED
3 letters out of SCREED
2 letters out of SCREED
Contextual use of SCREED
What's nearby SCREED
Lookup in Wiki for SCREED
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SCREED, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SCREED"