Is CERES valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CERES in various dictionaries:
- noun - (Roman mythology) goddess of agriculture
- noun - the largest asteroid and the first discovered
- noun - the fleshy, waxy covering at the base of the upper beak of some birds
- verb - wrap up in a cerecloth
- The goddess of agriculture.
- The largest asteroid and the first to be discovered, having an orbit between Mars and Jupiter.
- verb - to wrap in a waxy cloth
There are 5 letters in CERES: C E E R S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CERES
To search all scrabble anagrams of CERES, to go: CERES?
Rearrange the letters in CERES and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of CERES
What's nearby CERES
Lookup in Wiki for CERES
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CERES, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CERES"