Is RECESS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of RECESS in various dictionaries:
- noun - a state of abeyance or suspended business
- noun - a small concavity
- noun - an arm off of a larger body of water (often between rocky headlands)
- noun - an enclosure that is set back or indented
- noun - a pause from doing something (as work)
- verb - put into a recess
- verb - make a recess in
- verb - close at the end of a session
- A temporary cessation of the customary activities of an engagement, occupation, or pursuit.
- The period of such cessation.
- Often recesses.
- An indentation or small hollow.
- An alcove.
- To place in a recess.
- To create or fashion a recess in: recessed a portion of the wall.
- To take a recess: The investigators recessed for lunch.
- verb - to place in a receding space or hollow
There are 6 letters in RECESS: C E E R S S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to RECESS
To search all scrabble anagrams of RECESS, to go: RECESS?
Rearrange the letters in RECESS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of RECESS
What's nearby RECESS
Lookup in Wiki for RECESS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of RECESS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: RECESS"