Is SEE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SEE in various dictionaries:
- noun - the seat within a bishop's diocese where his cathedral is located
- verb - perceive by sight or have the power to perceive by sight
- verb - perceive (an idea or situation) mentally
- verb - perceive or be contemporaneous with
- verb - imagine
- verb - deem to be
- verb - get to know or become aware of, usually accidentally
- verb - see or watch
- verb - come together
- verb - find out, learn, or determine with certainty, usually by making an inquiry or other effort
- verb - be careful or certain to do something
- verb - go to see for professional or business reasons
- verb - go to see for a social visit
- verb - go to see a place, as for entertainment
- verb - take charge of or deal with
- verb - receive as a specified guest
- verb - date regularly
- verb - see and understand, have a good eye
- verb - deliberate or decide
- verb - observe as if with an eye
- verb - observe, check out, and look over carefully or inspect
- verb - go or live through
- verb - accompany or escort
- verb - match or meet
- verb - make sense of
- To perceive with the eye.
- To apprehend as if with the eye.
- To detect by means analogous to use of the eye: an electronic surveillance camera that saw the activity in the embassy yard.
- To have a mental image of; visualize: They could still see their hometown as it once was.
- To understand; comprehend: I see your point.
- To consider to be; regard: Many saw her as a world leader.
- To believe possible; imagine: I don’t see him as a teacher.
- To foresee: I see great things for that child.
- To know through firsthand experience; undergo: “He saw some service on the king’s side” (Tucker Brooke).
- To give rise to or be characterized by: “Her long reign saw the heyday of verbal humor” (Richard Kain).
- To find out; ascertain: Please see who’s knocking.
- To refer to; read: Persons interested in the book’s history should see page one of the preface.
- To take note of; recognize: She sees only the good aspects of the organization.
- To meet or be in the company of: I saw all my aunts and uncles at the reunion.
- To share the companionship of often or regularly: He’s been seeing the same woman for eight years.
- To visit socially; call on.
- To visit for consultation: You ought to see your doctor more frequently.
- To admit or receive, as for consultation or a social visit: The doctor will see you now.
- To attend; view: Let’s see a movie.
- To escort; attend: I’m seeing Nellie home.
- To make sure; take care: See that it gets done right away.
- To meet (a bet) in card games.
- To meet the bet of (another player).
- To have the power to perceive with or as if with the eye.
- To understand; comprehend.
- To consider: Let’s see, which suitcase should we take? 4.
- To go and look: She had to see for herself and went into the garage.
- To ascertain; find out: We probably can do it, but we’ll have to see.
- To have foresight: “No man can see to the end of time” (John F.
- To take note.
- To attend to.
- To investigate.
- To understand the true character or nature of: We saw through his superficial charm.
- To be extremely angry.
- The official seat, center of authority, jurisdiction, or office of a bishop.
- A cathedra.
- adj - to perceive with the eyes [v SAW, SEEN, SEEING, SEES] : SEEABLE
There are 3 letters in SEE: E E S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SEE
To search all scrabble anagrams of SEE, to go: SEE?
Rearrange the letters in SEE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SEE
What's nearby SEE
Lookup in Wiki for SEE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SEE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SEE"