Is SEED valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SEED in various dictionaries:
- noun - a small hard fruit
- noun - a mature fertilized plant ovule consisting of an embryo and its food source and having a protective coat or testa
- noun - one of the outstanding players in a tournament
- noun - anything that provides inspiration for later work
- noun - the thick white fluid containing spermatozoa that is ejaculated by the male genital tract
- verb - go to seed
- verb - help (an enterprise) in its early stages of development by providing seed money
- verb - bear seeds
- verb - place (seeds) in or on the ground for future growth
- verb - distribute (players or teams) so that outstanding teams or players will not meet in the early rounds
- verb - sprinkle with silver iodide particles to disperse and cause rain
- verb - inoculate with microorganisms
- verb - remove the seeds from
- A ripened plant ovule containing an embryo.
- A propagative part of a plant, as a tuber or spore.
- Seeds considered as a group.
- The seed-bearing stage of a plant.
- Something that resembles a seed, as a tiny bubble in a piece of glass or a small crystal added to a solution to start crystallization.
- A source or beginning; a germ.
- Offspring; progeny.
- Family stock; ancestry.
- Sperm; semen.
- A seed oyster or oysters; spat.
- A player who has been seeded for a tournament, often at a given rank: a top seed.
- To plant seeds in (land, for example); sow.
- To plant in soil.
- To remove the seeds from (fruit).
- To sprinkle (a cloud) with particles, as of silver iodide, in order to disperse it or produce rain.
- To arrange (the drawing for positions in a tournament) so that the more skilled contestants meet in the later rounds.
- To rank (a contestant) in this way.
- To help (a business, for example) in its early development.
- To sow seed.
- To go to seed.
- Set aside for planting a new crop: seed corn; seed wheat.
- Intended to help in early stages: provided seed capital for a fledgling business.
- To pass into the seed-bearing stage.
- To become weak or devitalized; deteriorate: The old neighborhood has gone to seed.
- verb - to plant seeds (propagative plant structures) in
There are 4 letters in SEED: D E E S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SEED
To search all scrabble anagrams of SEED, to go: SEED?
Rearrange the letters in SEED and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SEED
What's nearby SEED
Lookup in Wiki for SEED
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SEED, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SEED"