Is DENSE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of DENSE in various dictionaries:
- adj - permitting little if any light to pass through because of denseness of matter
- adj - hard to pass through because of dense growth
- adj - having high relative density or specific gravity
- adj - slow to learn or understand
- Having relatively high density.
- Crowded closely together; compact: a dense population.
- Hard to penetrate; thick: a dense jungle.
- Permitting little light to pass through, because of compactness of matter: dense glass; a dense fog.
- Opaque, with good contrast between light and dark areas.
- Difficult to understand because of complexity or obscurity: a dense novel.
- Slow to apprehend; thickheaded.
- adj - closely and firmly united
- verb - to pack closely together
There are 5 letters in DENSE: D E E N S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to DENSE
To search all scrabble anagrams of DENSE, to go: DENSE?
Rearrange the letters in DENSE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of DENSE
What's nearby DENSE
Lookup in Wiki for DENSE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of DENSE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: DENSE"