Is SEND valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SEND in various dictionaries:
- verb - cause to go somewhere
- verb - to cause or order to be taken, directed, or transmitted to another place
- verb - cause to be directed or transmitted to another place
- verb - transport commercially
- verb - assign to a station
- verb - transfer
- verb - cause to be admitted
- verb - broadcast over the airwaves, as in radio or television
- To cause to be conveyed by an intermediary to a destination: send goods by plane.
- To dispatch, as by a communications medium: send a message by radio.
- To direct to go on a mission: sent troops into the Middle East.
- To require or enable to go: sent her children to college.
- To direct (a person) to a source of information; refer: sent the student to the reference section of the library.
- To give off (heat, for example); emit or issue: a stove that sends forth great warmth.
- To utter or otherwise emit (sound): sent forth a cry of pain.
- To hit so as to direct or propel with force; drive: The batter sent the ball to left field.
- To cause to take place or occur: We will meet whatever vicissitudes fate may send.
- To put or drive into a given state or condition: horrifying news that sent them into a panic.
- To transport with delight; carry away: That music really sends me.
- To dispatch someone to do an errand or convey a message: Let’s send out for hamburgers.
- To dispatch a request or an order, especially by mail: send away for a new catalogue.
- To suspend or dismiss from a university.
- To cause to arrive or to be delivered to the recipient: Let’s send in a letter of protest.
- To put (a player) into or back into a game or contest: The coach is sending in the kicker.
- To cause (someone) to arrive in or become involved in a particular place or situation: The commander sent in the sappers.
- To send to jail: was sent up for 20 years.
- To cause to be knocked or scattered about with force: a blow to the table that sent the dishes flying.
- verb - to rise upward, as a ship on a wave
- adj - to cause to go [v SENT, SENDING, SENDS] : SENDABLE
There are 4 letters in SEND: D E N S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SEND
To search all scrabble anagrams of SEND, to go: SEND?
Rearrange the letters in SEND and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SEND
What's nearby SEND
Lookup in Wiki for SEND
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SEND, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SEND"