Is SENDS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SENDS in various dictionaries:
- verb - cause to go somewhere
- verb - to cause or order to be taken, directed, or transmitted to another place
- verb - cause to be directed or transmitted to another place
- verb - transport commercially
- verb - assign to a station
- verb - transfer
- verb - cause to be admitted
- verb - broadcast over the airwaves, as in radio or television
- verb - to rise upward, as a ship on a wave
- adj - to cause to go [v SENT, SENDING, SENDS] : SENDABLE
There are 5 letters in SENDS: D E N S S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SENDS
To search all scrabble anagrams of SENDS, to go: SENDS?
Rearrange the letters in SENDS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SENDS
What's nearby SENDS
Lookup in Wiki for SENDS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SENDS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SENDS"